Friday, April 15, 2011

Virginia's New Norwex Blog!


I have been selling Norwex Enviro Products since March of 2010 and what a difference these products have made in my life!
I am starting this blog in an attempt to share my enthusiasm for Norwex products and to help my clients stay on top of their own cleaning 'issues'.  Many of my clients have mentioned that they don't have time to clean.  Well let's forget about cleaning and start Norwexing together.
I am going to let you all in on a little secret - I HATE cleaning!  Using the Norwex Enviro Cloth and Polishing Cloth along with a  few other basic tools has changed all of that!  Since I can clean my kitchen in little spurts of effort while waiting for the kettle to boil or the microwave to beep it makes Norwexing my way to do things and 'cleaning' a thing of the past.  Sure there are times that I too 'fall off the wagon' and get lazy but with Norwex http://www.norwex.com/  and Fly Lady http://www.flylady.net/ I have managed to keep my home clean and I'm getting it organized too!
The tips that Fly Lady offers in combination with the fabulous Norwex products that I use and sell have changed my outlook on cleaning and even my outlook on life.  The day to day 'druggery' of being a stay at home mom (SAHM) isn't what it once was.  I can actually enjoy my children and play with them without feeling guilty!
What do I intend to do with this blog?  Share my cleaning tips and timing with you.  What does that mean?  Well for example today I have used the Norwex Mattress cleaner to spray my children's beds and stuffed toys as well as their carpet and comforters.  The Mattress Cleaner is a fantastic product that eradicates dust mites and therefore in my household helps to reduce the affects of my daughter's asthma and allergies and my husband's sleep apnea and my own allergies as well.  We can all sleep better and have a healthier environment for breathing.  The Mattress Cleaner uses enzyme technology to remove the food source for dust mites allowing them to starve to death.  The cleaner's effects last up to 6 months but in my highly allergic and asthma riddled home I use it every 4 months (give or take a week or two).
If you have the Mattress Cleaner go use it.  If not let me know and we'll get you some!  This is one product I feel every home needs to make it healthier and happier!
For now that is all.  But as I do more Norwexing I'll keep you posted in little blips and blurbs... and by the way today is also laundry day using my Norwex laundry Detergent and Dryer balls.  Less waste and less than 5% phosphates going into the water system per bag of luandry detergent in my house...  What is your phosphate rating on your laundry detergent?

No comments:

Post a Comment